It ain’t what you do it’s the way that you do it
At Albion we take things personally. Our excursions are hand made by craftsmen (and women) so, at least until we figure out a more effective process, this is how we get from you looking at this screen to you slinging a leg over one of our classic motorcycles.
You’ve chosen dates and your booking option, read the smallprint, sent the booking enquiry form and we’ve contacted you via the phone and or email. We’ve checked all members of your party are eligible to ride and we’ve got the details of the trip you’d like to arrange. So what next?
STEP 1: Planning and costing (we do this)
- If you’ve booked a basic tour we’ll confirm via email. If you’ve chosen made to measure and we’ve discussed what’s possible within your budget, we’ll check availability and confirm prices of the bespoke items you have requested and our concierge partner will get back to you as soon as we have all the necessary information.
STEP 2: Confirmation (we do this)
- We will send you a Confirmation via email with a reference that identifies you and your trip. The quotation is valid for 5 working days and is subject to you agreeing to our terms and conditions, and checking and agreeing that all your party comply with our conditions.
STEP 3: Acceptance & Deposit Payment (You do this)
- Once you have our confirmation you have 5 working days to accept, confirm the participants’ names and pay us a non-refundable deposit of €50 per person. This will secure the trip for your party. We usually take deposits via a phone call and a credit card, but you can also pay this online, via PayPal, or via bank transfer to our account.
STEP 4: FINAL PAYMENT (You do this)
- The final balance is due on the day of the tour. Cash or card.
LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS
- Last minute bookings are payable in full on the day.